It's been a week of surprises and reunions. New readers from Macau, Vanuatu (New Hebrides), Spain, England and Australia joined with old friends from the food boards to cheer me on. Another friend, met last year in China, stopped by to say hello. Just goes to show - never underestimate the power of today's search engines. Thank you all. It's nice to know that there's someone out there! I'll be back with recipes on Monday, but till then....
1) A good laugh, CATME The Answer to Dinner Dilemmas provided by Lorie at Rice, Beans and Other Fine Things. Lorie is a southern gal with a great sense of humor and some wonderful recipes.
2) Great tips for Food Photography for Bloggers from Lolo at Vegan Yum Yum.
3) A blogging event - Regional Recipes - that celebrates food around the world from dp at Blazing Hot Wok. dp is looking for Greek recipes.
4) Information on How to Build A Blog at Wandering Chopsticks. The first part of this blog deals with plagarism and comments, but if you scroll to the very bottom of the screen, you'll find a wealth of information on how to build and personalize a blog.
5) and , finally, food for thought: Food is so primal, so essential a part of our lives, often the mere sharing of recipes with strangers turns them into good friends. Jasmine Heiler
Have a great weekend.....Mary