Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lamb and Accompaniments for Easter Sunday



I usually post my menu for the coming week on Saturday. I'm going to beg off this week, because I know it will be a week of carry-out and sandwiches for us, and I suspect my brown bag choices won't be of interest to you. While I haven't honed in on my final choices I have, however, been giving some thought to what  I'll serve for dinner on Easter Sunday. Lamb will most certainly be our main course and I'll make my final choice from the options I'm sharing below. I'm also including some of the side dishes that will likely share the table with the lamb.  



                        Some of My Favorite Recipes for Lamb


       Plain and Simple Roast Lamb                                             Lamb with Garlic Lemon and Potatoes



    Lamb Roasted in the Style of Bordeaux                         Grilled Lamb Chops with Pomgranate Glaze


  Favorite Recipes for Side Dishes to Accompany and Finish the Meal


             Herbed Asparagus Salad                                                            Celery and Potato Soup




              Peas with Onions and Mint                                                       Potato and Carrot Gratin



              Rue Tatin Sweet Crescent Rolls                                                   Vintner's Grape Cake


Follow Me on Pinterest                    


No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Printfriendly