Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dips and Spreads for Super Bowl Sunday

Next Sunday is the big game day. I thought a reprise of these well-received recipes was in order. Any one of these dips or spreads would be perfect for your family and guests. They are all easy to make and I guarantee they are delicious. They are so simple that there's still have time to make and enjoy them with your family and friends this afternoon. Without further here are some of my favorite quick dips and spreads.








Light and Chunky Clam Dip
















Black Bean Hummus with Crispy Corn Chips
















Warm Black Bean Dip















Blue Cheese Dip

















Mexican Beer-Cheese Spread


















Herb Cheese Dip
















Liptauer Cheese Spread

















Jalapeno Popper Dip









Follow Me on Pinterest                    

7 comments :

pam said...

I think that warm black been dip is calling to me!

David said...

Mary, That is a great selection of Dips and Spreads. The bean dips sounded especially good! Thanks and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

Big Dude said...

They all look good Mary and I'm saving the clam dip for sure.

Melinda said...

Will be back to check these
out. Dips and Dippers are exactly
what is on our Super Bowl menu.

M : )

Tricia @ Saving room for dessert said...

That Jalapeno Popper Dip sounds pretty perfect to me! Have a great game Mary!

Lisa/ Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Mmmnnnn! Great choice of dips and spreads. Happy Superbowl weekend!

Carol at Wild Goose Tea said...

What a wonderful variety of dips. It amazes me how dips just disappear. I rarely have to deal with leftovers of dip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Printfriendly