Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Best Burgers for Your Holiday Barbecue


Chances are you'll be firing up the grill at some point this holiday weekend. I thought you might enjoy this retrospective of burger recipes that I have featured in past posts. They are all easy to prepare and a bit unusual without being weird or contrived. I hope you'll have the opportunity to try one or two of them. I know you'll enjoy them.



Green Curry Burgers with Cucumber Relish                                      Chimichuri Turkey Burgers



 Grilled Pork Burgers Indochine                                     Asian-Style Turkey Burgers with Wasabi Aioli



                Tuscan Olive Burger                                                      Salmon Burgers with Pineapple Salsa


Portobello Burgers with Caramelized Onions                                             Bean Burgers


  Blue Cheese and Onion Burger Topping                      Lamb and Feta Patties with Red Pepper Relish

Follow Me on Pinterest                    


5 comments :

Ginny Hartzler said...

I so want a burger!

From the Kitchen said...

I'm with Ginny!

Best,
Bonnie

Pondside said...

The portobello mushroom burger - looks delicious!

David said...

Mary, I like to keep my burgers simple...a little pepper, a touch of salt perhaps some onion powder and grill to medium rare. Add cheese. However, those grilled pork burgers Indochine would really satisfy my taste buds while getting me to thing a bit outside of the box. Thanks and Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

Vicki Bensinger said...

These all look terrific! I'm looking forward to trying the bean burger. My daughter and I will love those.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Printfriendly