Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Don't Break These Hearts


Valentines Day is just around the corner and I thought this would be a great time to feature cookie recipes that are perfect for the holiday. They are all easy to make and will disappear quickly. I think you will enjoy them


                                 Sweet Treats for Valentine's Day


               Lemon Shortbread Cookies                                                   Frozen Caramel Cream


            Honey and Poppy Seed Hearts                                                     Cinnamon Love Knots



                 Marbled Sugar Cookies                                                   Sweetheart Shortbread



       Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Hearts                              Women's Day Hazelnut Linzer Hearts


     Pillsbury Heart-Shaped Sandwich Cookies                                       BHG Crispy Chocolate Hearts

Follow Me on Pinterest                    

6 comments :

Martha said...

What a yummy line up! I volunteered to bring the dessert for our youth groups Valentine Supper fundraiser this year. I like the heart shaped chocolate chippers especially! Maybe I'll have to add them to my list of things to make! :) Thanks for sharing this round up!

Big Dude said...

looks like some delicious treats for that special day.

Melinda said...

Well, don't these look yummy!
I'll take a little of each.

M : )

Susan Lindquist said...

Love it, Mary! Great round-up of treats!

We Are Not Martha said...

These are all such pretty cookies. I love Valentine's Day treats! :)

Sues

Diane said...

I only have a heart shaped cake tin but I thought maybe I could make Nigel's favourite cheese cake in it. Hope I can get it out intact!! Have a good week. Diane

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Printfriendly